Wow! What a year! I am so happy to say that school is out for summer, which means sleeping in, rocking on the porch at night, the beach, and many days with nothing to do but spend time with Ethan. Hopefully more time to blog as well! :) It has been a great school year. Ethan loved going to daycare and spending time with his little buddies, but I am sure he will love being outside playing with the bugs and the mud just as much. Which is what we did the first day we were home. (picture below) Ethan ate some of the mud, but I hear it is nutricious :0) I have been out of school for a week now. We have already had a couple of adventures with many more on the calendar I have made for the rest of the summer. I am hoping this will keep me from running out of time to do all the things I would like to take Ethan to do. One event I had planned, going to Chuck E. Cheese. Ethan and I went this past week with Mom and Cayden. Ethan loved riding all of the little rides (which gives me hope that he will like Lake Winnie, coming up soon). He also liked climbing up the Skee Ball slope. We had a really good time and I am anxious to take him back again soon. After Chuck E. Cheese, we went to eat at CiCi's Pizza. Ethan loves pizza but doesn't get to eat it often because of his egg allergy. I was so happy to find out that CiCi's is egg free (except for the brownies)! He LOVED it! We will be visiting this place again very soon!!!!! We have already had so much fun this past week and we have many things planned for the next nine weeks of summer. Visit our blog again soon!

Playing in the mud!

Eating my first ear of corn!
.jpg)
Riding the monster truck at Chuck E. Cheese!
.jpg)
with Bob the Builder
.jpg)
1 comment:
Love the pics....I really like the one where Ethan is eating the corn...he looks sooooo serious. Have fun this summer and think about those of us who are still toiling away every day!!
Post a Comment