A couple of weeks ago, I was thinking to myself how much I wanted to see my friend Kim, who I talk to often, but had not seen in months. She has been a life long friend of mine (and Jonathan's). She moved to Texas a couple of years ago when her husband Chris (a preacher) moved churches. Later that same day she sent me a text message telling me she was coming to stay with us due to loss of power during the hurricane. Talk about answered prayers! I hate the reason she had to come visit but was also very ecstatic! We were blessed to have her with us a few nights during her two week stay in Tennessee. Her baby boy Joseph was born on July 3rd, exactly five months after Ethan. It was so nice to finally have him and Ethan together. Ethan would talk to Joseph and he really got started talking back. It was very cute and entertaining. I really enjoyed having a good friend here to talk to in person for a change. Thank you, Kim and Joseph, for visiting us. Hopefully we will get to visit with you again soon!
It is hard to remember Ethan being this small. Joseph weighs about 10 pounds here and Ethan almost 19.

No comments:
Post a Comment