It has been a longtime since I posted and a lot has been going on here. Ethan will be 8 months old on Friday. He is so active! No matter what it is, if it is near, he is going to try and get it somehow. He isn't crawling on his knees yet, but he is doing a good job of pushing with his feet to get where he needs to go. Jonathan and I have been saying for months, "I can't wait until he can move around on his own more." I think that in a couple of weeks, we will be wishing he would sit still for a few minutes. He is loving daycare and being with other children. He really enjoys watching the older kids run and play. So along with being active, he is also becoming very affectionate. The other day when I picked him up from daycare he was actually reached out for me to get him. It makes all the stresses of the day go away when I see that first smile when I go and pick him up!
I am including a few recent pictures. He has a new walker that he absolutely loves. Jonathan is really going to have to start baby proofing this house. He is into opening all the kitchen drawers and cabinets that he can reach. There is also a picture of his first bruise. We had a little accident with his forehead and the changing table. I think I was hurt more than he was!


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment