Ethan turned 10 months old today. I have to admit, I am feeling both a little depressed and excited about it. I am depressed because it seems like he was born yesterday and I know that in two more months he will be turning one. The time is just flying by and I can't seem to make it slow down. However I am extremely excited to see him learn and discover new things daily. He now has four teeth (two on top and two on bottom), he has almost said his first word (sad to say that will probably be da-da), and Jonathan and I really think he might take his first steps before Christmas. He can walk very well holding onto things. Recently he has also became fascinated with our cats Jerry and Knox. He sits at the door and talks to them all day. His favorite thing is for me to open the door and let them stick their heads in for him to pet. Maybe I will get a video of this soon. Like I said these are very exciting times here at the Castle house and I just wanted to let everyone know about all the fun things we have been doing. I hope to have more pictures up soon, but in the meantime, here is a picture of Ethan and his cousin Sarah by the Christmas tree..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
I like your new picture!
I would love to receive one of your Christmas cards. If you would e-mail me, I will send you my mailing address. I don't want everyone in blog world to know my home address. My email is julietheloverly@yahoo.com
Post a Comment